About Agland Investment Services / Finance
- Agribusiness Review. Technical assistance in agribusiness and agronomy in support of the Inter-American Development Bank staff mission assessing Trinidad's agricultural sector in preparation for a sector loan. Client: Inter-American Development Bank.
- Business Plan for Agri-Systems, a hydroponic lettuce production and marketing company, Oxnard, California. Private client.
- Pakistan Agricultural Development Bank, installation of computers and database as part of a program to improve the analysis of agribusiness loans. Client: Asian Development Bank.
- Structural Loan Adjustment, Mexico. Paper on Policy Obstacles to the Increased Export of Fruit and Vegetables from Mexico Client: Inter-American Development Bank
- World Bank Loan Appraisals:
- $110 Million Agro-Industry Project, Yugoslavia
- $ 70 Million Agro-Industry Project, Romania
- $ 30 Million Agro-Industry Loan, Kashmir, India
- Financing Plan for Rancho Verde, a seven acre greenhouse complex in San Diego, California. Client: Private investor group.
- Design of Private Investment Expansion Program in Pakistan, including analysis of financial sector constraints and recommended technical assistance. Islamabad, Pakistan. Client: U.S. Agency for International Development.
- Implementation of an Accounting and Management Information System for a sugar enterprise in Dominican Republic. Client: U.S. Agency for International Development.
- Financing Plan for Caporicci Partners, Napa Valley Winery.
- Study of Agricultural Credit in Pakistan focusing on the projected costs of a subsidized credit program for small farmers and actual utilization of the loan funds, Pakistan. Client: U.S. Agency for International Development.
- 20,000 hectar Irrigated Land Development Financing Plan, Egypt. Client: International Finance Corporation.
- Trinidad and Tobago Agricultural Sector Loan