About Agland Investment Services / Investment Analysis and Operations
- Australia Hog Industry Investment Study. Client: International grain trader.
- Evaluation of Proposed Expansion of Agrinex S.A., a 25-acre carnation and cut flower farm in Guatemala. Client: Inter-American Investment Corporation.
- Russian Far East Agribusiness Investment Project. Business opportunities for U.S. firms in the Russian Far East. Escorted interested U.S. business representatives for initial field contacts. Client: U. S. Department of Agriculture.
- Feasibility Study of Value-Added Products for melons, including fresh processed melons and melons preserved in modified atmosphere packaging, for a major California melon producer. Client: Lindemann Produce.
- Team Participation to Promote American Investment in Moroccan agricultural projects. Analyzed several projects in the horticultural sectors, including melons and cut flowers. Client: American Society of Agricultural Consultants.
- Slaughter and Meat Processing Industry Investment Survey in Hungary. Pre-Privatization and Restructuring survey. Client: West European investment consortium.
- Honduras Agricultural Adjustment Loan Project and Forestry Policy Study. Client: Inter-American Development Bank.
- Private Agribusiness Investment Opportunity Survey in Kenya. Client: American Society of Agricultural Consultants.
- Morocco Agricultural Investments Promotion. Team participation to promote American Investment in Moroccan agricultural projects in the horticultural and fruit sectors. Client: American Society of Agricultural Consultants.
- Business Expansion Plan Cal-Mex, Inc., an integrated cut-flower greenhouse and marketing company. Ensenada, Mexico. Private client.
- Evaluation and Management of Barber Cashew, an agricultural chemical company based in Northern California. Client: Bancroft & McAlister, Attorneys.
- Agronomic and Economic Analysis of Fuji Apples, Woodland, California. Client: River Garden Farms.
- Colombia Pre-Feasibility, Flexibility, and Implementation Project of a 200-acre cut-flower farm, Bogotá. Client: Floramérica S. A.
- Feasibility Study and Implementation Plan, Napa Valley, California. Client: Clos du Val Winery.
- Micronesia Feasibility Study for $6 million black pepper and spice farm on Ponape. Client: U.S. Department of the Interior.
- Pre-Acquisition Analysis for $2.5 million wine grape vineyard, Salinas Valley, California. Private client.
- Crop Evaluation: Asparagus Production and Marketing, Woodland, California. Client: River Garden Farms.
- Pre-Feasibility Study of a $2 million ornamental plant greenhouse, Jordan. Client: International Finance Corporation.
- Pre-Feasibility Study for a hog production operation. Client: Bunge Corporation.
- Feasibility Study for production of eleven fresh vegetables by a supermarket chain, Mexico. Private client.
- Uruguay Agro-Industry Investment Analysis. Client: World Bank.
- Investment Program for the $3 million Carlsbad Agricultural Improvements Fund. Client: California State Coastal Conservancy.
- Pre-Investment Industry Analysis:
- California Wine Industry
- Indoor Tropical Plant Industry
- Container Nursery Industry
- Greenhouse Vegetable Industry
- California Nut Industry
- World Tea and Coffee Industry
- Vanilla Industry