About Agland Investment Services / Natural Resource & Land Use Planning
- Economic Impact Study of Water Conservation Alternatives.Conducted for the Monterey County Water Resources Agency in Salinas, CA.
- Economic Analysis and Study of the National Water Sector in Tunisia. Sub-contractor to Bechtel International as part of a World Bank program. Client: Bechtel National, Inc.
- Land Use Planning and Environmental Review. Technical assistance in land use planning and environmental assessment for the Inter-American Development Bank as they identify economic, social, and environmental issues which affect current and future land use policy options. Client: Inter-American Development Bank
- Fort Ord, California, East Garrison Reuse Plan-Agricultural Element. Team participation in plans for military conversion of Fort Ord. Client: County of Monterey.
- Honduras Forestry Policy Study, Agricultural Adjustment Loan Project. Client:Inter-American Development Bank.
- California Wine Industry Growth Study and Environmental Impact Report for the Winery and Vineyard Twenty-Year Plan. Client: County of Napa, California.
- Mapes Ranch Campus Site, California, Agricultural Component Study. "University of California Proposed Campus Site", Stanislaus County, California. Client: William Lyon Family.
- Purchase of Development Rights to Retain Agricultural Lands: An Economic Study. Report prepared in collaboration with John M. Sanger Associates, Inc. Client: King County, Washington.
- Report on Agricultural Land Use Options for the Aliso Viejo Planned Community, Orange County, California. Private client.
- Report on Agricultural Land Use Options for the City of Half Moon Bay, California. Client: California State Coastal Conservancy.
- Investment Program for the $3 million Carlsbad Agricultural Improvements Fund. Client: California State Coastal Conservancy.
- Analysis of Land Use and Development Policy in the Western Highlands of Cameroon. Client: U.S. Agency for International Development.