About Agland Investment Services / Agro-Ecology
- Mapes Ranch Agricultural Development Plan in Stanislaus County, California. Specific emphasis made in the Plan on resolving urban/rural environmental conflicts.
- Napa County Wine and Agricultural Development Plan, California. Preparation of environmental study as part of the Plan.
- California State Coastal Conservancy Study. Consideration of environmental protection concerns as part of planned investment program.
- Carlsbad Ranch Agricultural Development Plan, San Diego County, California. Consideration of special ecological requirements in planning because of proximity to urban areas.
- City of Fremont Environmental Impact Report, California. Report on the agro-environmental concerns and impact for a 500-acre agricultural land piece within the city.
- Mission Oaks Project Review, Santa Barbara County, California. Review of unique plan within a large residential development to preserve 3,877 acres of grazing land.