About Agland Investment Services / Energy
- Design and Implementation of Co-Generation Systems for a broad variety of sites including greenhouses, water purification plants, mushroom farms, and industrial plants throughout California.
- Natural Gas Acquisition and Marketing. Natural gas purchased in Texas, Oklahoma, Canada, and California for delivery to users within California. Expertise in the unique regulatory environment of California.
- Biomass Conversions Projects including the development of biomass gasifier for use in converting woodchips to heat a large greenhouse complex.
- Evaluation of Electrical Rates Schedules for utility companies in California and development of gas sales or acquisition strategies for private clients.
- Greenhouse Energy Conversion Project. Energy conversion from electricity to gas heating for a large greenhouse farm operation in the Saratov area. Client: U.S. Agency for International Development
- Application of Geo-Thermal Energy in Macedonia for greenhouse and grain drying. Client: World Bank