About Agland Investment Services / Farm Real Estate Management and Acquisition Analysis
- Sale of $2.25 Million Quinn River Sonora Irrigated Pasture, Oakdale, California. Client: Heller Corporation
- Sale of $7.3 Million AMFAC California Nursery to Flynn Rainbow, Fallbrook, California. Private client.
- Search for and Successful Acquisition of a 150-Acre Vineyard, Healdsburg, California. Private client.
- Sale of $1.2 Million Cut-flower Distribution and Marketing Company, San Jose, California. Client: Floramerica S. A.
- Wine Grape Vineyard Investment Analysis in Sonoma and Napa Counties. Client: Rothchild family of France.
- Analysis of 300-Acre Lemon Grove in Southern California and ongoing management support. Client: Headley Properties.
- Evaluation and Farm Viability Study of 50,000 acre of the Segera Ranch, Nairobi, Kenya. Private client.
- Analysis and Negotiation of a five-year lease on a 320?acre irrigated ranch, Newman, California. Private client.